Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birthday

After spring break, my mom, baby sister, and brother came to visit. On our first day, I gave Sarah the camera. I'm going to ask her for commentary on the pictures and then publish it here. For now, enjoy how an eleven-year-old sees Buckingham Palace.




 For my birthday dinner, we went to the Hard Rock Café, which is where I went last year. It's something that I like to do. I like to look at the instruments.

The Sex Pistols' Steve Jones's guitar, signed by all of them.

Richie Sambora's guitar. I go to Notre Dame. I was required by law to take this photograph.

Bruce Kulick of KISS and Grand Funk Railroad's guitar.


Eat yer heart out, Tarico.

This was Jimmy Page's, but the sign got stolen. D:

The harpsichord that was used in the recording of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

One of John Lennon's jackets. And his specs. <3

One of the Ming Dynasty chairs Freddie Mercury bought after the filming of Flash Gordon was finished. Yes. That's what he bought to commemorate that movie. Ming Dynasty chairs. Multiple. Because the bad guy's name was Ming.

David Bowie's guitar from the Bridge School Concerts.

It's the axe bass!

Sad fact: I recognized this from across the restaurant. It's one of Brian May's jackets.

The ANATO gold record.

A guitar signed by all of 'em.


The guitar that started the whole shebang.
I know it's terribly touristy. But shut up, it was my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment