Friday, April 8, 2011

Coming Attractions

To all of you who are following this blog and wonder why the heck I don't talk about graveyards more, I have a present for you! It's a series I've been working on for a little while now about what happened to all those churchyards after they were no longer allowed to be used as burial grounds. Interspersed with this sequence will be my visit to the Guildhall area and a look at hellhounds. Next weekend will come a visit to Highgate (FINALLY. JEEZ.), a look at Jewish cemeteries, and hopefully, if all goes well, I'll have finished my Finding Neverwhere sequence. I'll also have some stuff from Kapow up, hopefully.

Also, later in the series, we'll see a cute duck and an anorexic TARDIS.

So, uh, keep watching is what I think that I am trying to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment